Sunday, May 10, 2009

This is the beginning of something...

..I'm just not quite sure what~

My name is Erin Rae and this is my first step into the blogging world.  I have previously showcased my work only on my Deviant Art page, but now being halfway through my college career (I am an Illustration major) I feel as though I should begin to extend further out into cyberspace~  I look forward to my future here and appreciate any kind of constructive input, be it on my etiquette or formatting, or on the work that I will eventually share.  

Over the course of this summer I will attempt to put something up at least once a day!  This might be laughably optimistic, especially with my one month trip to Italy in July, but I'm willing to give it a shot, haha~


I will you to expect a variety of results -- a few ten minutes sketches or the considerably rarer fully-finished piece..

I look forward to this summer, beginning tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment