Monday, September 13, 2010

First final of the semester:

EDIT: Except I lied. I totally forgot that the Edible Illustration blog is private. Click the link if you want, but I don't think anyone will be able to see it. Kind of a shame, really. If anyone is curious as to how my assignment turned out, I've got it up on DeviantArt.

For Illustrating the Edible. Boy, was I surprised by how much I liked painting food. Pictures of food. Not on food.

Aaanyway, check out the class's work over at the Edible Illustration Blog!

Everything over there's wicked awesome, and you'll find some pretty cool people. Not a great many things up yet, but over the next couple days activity should pick up.

Liiiike my senior thesis blog.

Ahem. Now I'm going to get back to these curiously blue potato chips. Curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment